Old 11-10-2012, 08:44 AM   #78
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Alice Krige as.....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
Masters of Evil for those not "in the know"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masters_of_Evil

I think I might put that one in my "wishful thinking" rumors bucket for now. Mainly because, in Avengers they just barely got in enough characterization and story arcs for the individual heroes, and there was really only 1 main villain to worry about (and a group of mindless nasties coming down from the sky at the end, who really didn't need much of a story arc). With this in mind, putting an entire group of individual bad guys together that you have to then introduce, show their powers, and give him some characterization and story arcs to make them seem more like individual... well... that's going to be a HELL of a long movie. ...I get the feeling providing good story and interesting characters is much more important to those handling the films than just throwing in flashy elements and fan favorite characters just for the sake of it. It needs to make sense, it needs to be a good story, and it needs to be doable within a film format.
On balance, I would have to say I agree. But the movie is still several years off, so we have plenty of time to talk about "what if they did this" and "what if they did that"

The two comments I have about the idea of the Masters of Evil:

1. Well, it's one way to get Amora (the Enchantress) into the story.
2. They need a better team name.
3. Could Alice Krige play one of the Masters?

Edit: I guess that's three comments.

Last edited by American Maid; 11-10-2012 at 10:24 AM.
American Maid is offline   Reply With Quote