View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 06:46 PM   #84
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: Winter Soldier: Bionic arm or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
to put it simply, yes, because it's an iconic part of his physical character, there is nothing else to it, nothing to think deeply, and consider things. Its a part of his character, they need to do it. Period
This sums my views up perfectly, I don't want to see him watered down visually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifiwolf View Post
I posed this question in the news thread, but never got anything going. I'll ask it again here, since this is a more focused topic.

Would you guys want to see the Extremis nanotech tied into Bucky's arm? I think it would provide a great link between the films that's not necessarily only there to set up another team-up scenario.
It needn't be linked to Extremis as the timeline doesn't really fit unless we see him actually get the arm during the course of the movie. However it could be linked back to work done years ago by Howard Stark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Holt View Post
i say no to domino mask.
i think splinter cell
/metal gear solid googles should be the way to go. In the context of the scene the goggles get damaged or there's a flash/flashbang and Bucky take them off.
Cap - "Bucky?"
WS - "Who the hell is Bucky?"
Agreed!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Hunter Rider is offline   Reply With Quote