View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 11:16 AM   #87
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Alice Krige as.....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
As you guys have been telling me, it's the MCU, not the 616 verse :P. They could simply have sim stay a villain if they decide to.
Welllllll, okaaaaay. I suppoooose. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
that is what I'm thinking too, or Thor kills him.
Thor killing him would be movie-cliche, albeit satisfying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Innocent until proven guilty in my eyes. Every "rumor" have turned out to be true. Sure, you could say that some of them were probably guesses based on other things, but can you prove they were? Not necessarily, as far as I am concerned right now, his rumors turned out to be true.

I don't know about you or anyone else, but I am giving him the benfit of the doubt
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
Up to you, but I'm not. There have been too many posers out there already. I trust and put the most merit in what I read or hear the actors say, and Feige, and those people directly involved. I have some reservations about the Stunt man and his information but having listened to the interview will be giving him the benefit of the doubt at the moment. Other than that, I proceed with caution.
I tend to weight by preponderance of evidence or what makes sense in terms of the bigger picture, especially in terms of logistics. But it's also fun to wonder what it would mean if rumor-of-the-week turns out to be true.

I'm sure if I were to bother to dig, I could come up with some rumor or another that turned out not to be true. So I am loathe to speak in absolute terms.

American Maid is offline   Reply With Quote