View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #122
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Why would Thanos even give a rat's ass about the Avengers at this point? So there's a handful of superheroes who defeated Loki and the Chitauri: big effin' deal, as far as Thanos is concerned. Thanos pretty much expected Loki to lose, so that he could maneuver the Tesseract back to Asgard to open a doorway into Odin's Treasury, where *bigger* loot awaits.

Thanos doesn't give a damn about Earth right now, much less any self-appointed guardians of the planet. And even if he *did,* he SURE as hell doesn't need to pit a bunch of rehashed villains against them to defeat them. Thanos can just sneeze and wipe out the Avengers himself in one second....wtf's he need useless underlings for? ESPECIALLY underlings who've already been defeated by at least one Avenger individually?

Again: MOE ain't gonna happen anytime soon.
Again: Thanos has absolutely zero, zilch, nada reason to "pull strings" on the MOE.
Again: RogerWardell is full of ****.
I disagree with you. Which fine.

There is nothing that proves that he is full of ****, other than your opinion, and you not wanting it to go in that direction. Hasn't marvel jumped all over the false rumors? He's been right about everything so far.
And again, this isn't 616, its the mcu. apparently, if they decide they want thanos to pull strings for the moe, then they will do it.

they are the ones making the movies. Roger is the "insider" who has posted these rumors. Until one of his rumors proves to be false, and it is confirmed that he is ********ting us and trolling the whole marvel fanbase, then based on his past rumors being true, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and there is nothing wrong with doing so.

Last edited by jaqua99; 11-11-2012 at 12:45 PM.
jaqua99 is offline   Reply With Quote