Darkseid's Elite

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project862006 View Post
WTF is this
My opinion, lol.

Quote:
does snyder need to? only 2 super hero directors have directed oscar winning performances and that is singer and nolan
I probably should have worded that a little better, I was speaking of Cavill in general terms as an actor and that's what I meant by saying I'd love to see what he'd do under a really great director. It's obvious that he's the type of actor who strongly relies on the direction and needs to be directed properly in order to actually be very good. Im confident Snyder is capable enough to direct him to a great Superman and im almost sure he will be a great Superman, but let's just say I'd be interesting to see him in a Fincher, Scorsese or even a Nolan film.

Quote:
all i know is snyder directed gerard butler to a great performance as king Leonidas
Well it wasn't exactly a Maximus level performance but yeah, pretty good.

Quote:
his entire watchmen cast gave great performances aswell
Uh, oh....Malin Akerman says Hi. Rorschach was the standout performance of that film.

Quote:
snyder knows how to direct actors probably his most underrated trait
I disagree. But aside from Henry, there is nothing to worry about when it comes to MOS. The cast it powerful enough to do a good job even under poor direction (not saying Snyder did a poor job) and certain actors (Like Shannon) seem to be at least very good in everything they do.