View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:24 PM   #91
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Alice Krige as.....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
I don't know. Kurse will probably be tyhe one to kill malekith, after that, I sort of feel like I may not even want to see him die lol.

idk. I feel like IF Kurse dies, it may be sad. Kurse may be the villain we sympathize for, cause he is manipulated by Malekith
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
That would be different from cliche, so that would be better.
One thing, again they may not set him up the same way as they did in comics, so you may not be as sympathetic. I have a gut feeling that it will wind up being Malekith vs Loki and Thor vs Kurse. No spoilers on that yet, but just my gut instinct of how this story will go, so take with a grain of salt if you want.

However, it would be an interesting twist if instead of killing Kurse, Thor somehow gets Kurse to turn good and he winds up being the Dark Elves new leader, leading them into a new more peaceful age. This would be a HUGE accomplishment for Thor (especially in Odin's eyes who would probably rather see Thor learn to solve these types of issues peacefully)

And lets not forget someone is probably going to have to help Thor defeat this Beyonder/Krige/Tesseract/whatever character that changes Kurse in the first place. That could be what Kurse turns against instead of Malekith here.

Last edited by elizah72; 11-11-2012 at 12:29 PM.
elizah72 is offline   Reply With Quote