View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #96
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Alice Krige as.....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
I know loki vs malekith and thor vs kurse would be nice, but I don't see that happening. The dynamic between Kurse and Malekith is TOO big to leave that alone its part of Kurse's character, and they won't get rid of that concept for a Loki redemption...ESPECIALLY if Surtur is involved, and leads to a Surtur saga (at either the end of the movie, or thor 3) Loki's redeption will be helping odin, and thor fight surtur, to save the 9 realms. That would be better for Loki anyway. . . . It's too important to their character to stray away from that
I can see that. Any ideas for getting any big magic battles into the story?

Quote:
be regarding Kurse and what you said aabout thor convincing him, that would actually be great. I really like that. Cause Kurse isn't EVIL persay, just out for revenge, once he gets his, and then becomes leader of the dark elves, well it comes full circle as a character arc. Which is why I think it is CRUCIAL that he kills Malekith
Yeah, it would add some nuance to one of the realms. They're not all just battle foils for the Asgardians.

Quote:
But Kurse and Malekith, that's just something too tight to break up. Kurse will be the one that kills Malekith, if I am wrong, I will eat dirt, and video tape myself doing so to prove it
Here's a recipe to keep in your back pocket, should you ever find yourself backed into a corner like that (there are lots of variants): http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/...ups-57763.aspx

American Maid is offline   Reply With Quote