View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #277
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Natalie Portman/Jane Foster Thread

This is mainly for American Maid but look if you must... (anybody else may not know what the heck I'm talking about lol)

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
okay so, this is totally coming from left field but I am liking the idea we were discussing in the Alice Krige thread of them linking the Tesseract/Beyonder figure to Jane and that being what possesses her in Thor 2. That makes A LOT of sense if the possession thing is true since that could be what changes Algrim to Kurse. Why add another element like a possession story if it's not linked to that? it would be quite extraneous. And then you said that the Beyonder tends to just go off and wander/explore and try things so wouldn't necessarily have to be defeated right at the end of Thor 2. Then I thought about that stuff Joss said about the next Avengers digging deeper...

Quote:
"The creation of the team is not the happy ending," said Whedon, referencing the first movie. "It is the beginning of something that is complex and difficult, and now I get to dig a little deeper. And maybe, while I'm digging, just twist that knife. And that's exciting for me."
and then i thought... wow, i wonder if Jane possessed by the Tesseract/Beyonder winds up being the other big bad with Thanos in Avengers 2? And maybe she's what Thanos winds up in love with/obsessed with in this version.

elizah72 is offline   Reply With Quote