View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 01:42 AM   #130
Mr. Dent
Banned User

Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Expect a casting announcement very soon. (This one's so vague that it almost counts. "Very soon" could be a week from now, or a year from now. Doesn't mention which movie, of course.)
He posted this three days before the Cap2 casting announcements were made so put this in green.

Quote:
Inside News: Remember that the Guardians of the Galaxy banner was only concept art, so that may not be the final roster of the team. (pretty sure Feige said it *was* the final roster. Anyhow, still unproven.)
He didn't. Not to mention the actual "roster" of the team doesn't mean that characters who were in other incarnations of the team won't appear outside of the core membership.

Quote:
Everybody go back and really look at the Guardians of the Galaxy banner, I think you'll find something very intreging. (Could you be a little more vague, Roger...?)
He's obviously talking about the Nova ships if you didn't make that connection already, which matches rumors that Nova would appear in the movie.

Quote:
I said don't expect him to only be in Avengers 2.(....who?)
He's talking about Thanos I don't know how you missed that especially when you have the original tweet they're talking about in your post. V
Quote:
Inside News: Thanos will be the mastermind of Marvel's Phase II, so don't just expect to see him in The Avengers 2.

Quote:
Inside News: Marvel will use S.H.I.E.L.D. to introduce new heroes and villains into the MCU.
This is pretty ****ing obvious either way so I don't know why you have it in red :/

Quote:
19 Sep
Inside News: Elements of the delayed/postponed series Mockingbird will be incorporated into S.H.I.E.L.D.

18 Sep
Something that was very overlooked in The Avengers, but is still of great importance is that Tony Stark has access to Thor's DNA

15 Sep
Inside News: Marvel is hoping for SHIELD to kickstart the MCU in television form. Much like how Iron Man started the MCU in the first place.
**** like this can't be confirmed even when the movies come out/show airs without inside knowledge so why even put it here?

Quote:
The numbers will lead you....9876541(....what?)
https://twitter.com/RogerWardell/sta...39389869805568

All you had to do was look at the tweet thread. It refers to Masters of Evil/Ultron.

Quote:
Inside News: Every villain answers to somebody, even the Winter Soldier. Who better to answer to than a Baron?
You already put a tweet alluding to the exact same thing in yellow... >_>

Quote:
Inside News: Pepper Potts's role in Iron Man 3 is gonna be full of suprises and unexpected turns. (sure; but intentionally vague here.)
Pretty sure he's referring to rescue armor which has been rumored to dead and all but confirmed...not to mention she looks captured in trailers.

Quote:
2 Sep
Inside News: Aldrich Killian will be basically be an unwilling pawn of The Mandarin's.
This is pretty much confirmed...should be in yellow at the very least.

Quote:
Inside News: Mandarin will be the main antagonist in Iron Man 3, not the behind the scenes villain we've previously been thought to believe.
Once again, pretty much confirmed, should be in yellow.

Quote:
31 Jul
Inside News: Marvel is keen on Hugo Weaving returning as the Red Skull but a deal had yet to be made
This was never debunked...if anything he was right because Hugo has stated he would rather not reappear, which reenforces that no-deal thing. He doesn't necessarily have to be talking about Cap2 here.

Quote:
Inside news: Marvel is looking for writers to pen a new Hulk film, they have a specific direction they want to gear the film in.
This hasn't been debunked at all and Feige has said Marvel wants to do another Hulk film after A2.

Quote:
3 right out of 39 so far is not exactly a stellar record. Wouldn't you say?
Well ****ing duh half the stuff his rumors have to deal with aren't releasing for years. What has come to past has been pretty accurate though. And all your color tags were a ***** to get around...

Mr. Dent is offline   Reply With Quote