View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 06:22 AM   #477
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Default Re: Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 7

From the new interview with DigitalSpy (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/i...ientology.html)

How do you approach something like Man of Steel, which is something totally different to The Master?
"I actually started Man of Steel right after, within a week of stopping The Master so that was very different!"

You didn't bring any of Peggy with you to Lois Lane?!
"No, I don't think so! It was fun. I have to say I've been lucky in that way in that I've been able to go from different films and different genres with different challenges. In a way the intensity of playing Peggy and her nature, it was very nice to go into Man of Steel and something that was really energetic and outgoing. Suddenly I'm hanging on a wire in the middle of Chicago. It was a totally different experience and very fun. I always embrace getting to go from one thing to the next."

The film is about Superman's origins, so does Lois only come into play later in the movie?
"You know what, I can tell you what the script was. I haven't seen the film, I've only seen what everyone else has. I have no idea how it'll all be presented. It's all top secret!"

The trailer looks very different to what you'd expect from Zack Snyder - it almost looks like a Terrence Malick movie?
"I loved it, I absolutely loved it! It made me excited to see the film and I'm in it. Hopefully it's gotten Superman fans excited, too."

Are you signed up for sequels as well?
"I would be more than happy to jump onto a sequel but you've got to, what's the saying, don't put the cart before the horse? Don't count your chickens before they hatch. I always take things one day at a time."