View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:11 AM   #107
hopefuldreamer
I'm a girl!

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Anyone else think that it'd be a good idea if the film were to have prequel comics released that tied into the film that perhaps explored or further elaborated the backstory and history regarding MOS's take on Krypton?
I would love that. Especially if they hired a decent artist to really bring MOS's Krypton alive on paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
So if Amy's scene featuring her being hanged by a wire took place outside of a building within Chicago, I wonder if they filmed any scenes there featuring Superman's battle with Zod? I always thought that since we never heard of anyone seeing Cavil or Shannon there in battle mode that the fight scenes would be done within studios.
I knew it! I knew there was more happening in Metropolis/Chicago than we were finding out.

When all those Plano pics where coming out, I remember a lot of people assuming that meant the big showdown would be in Smallville. I am so glad they were wrong.

I remember clinging to my hope of Metropolis action/fight scenes after a report of smoke filling some streets in Chicago, but after seeing the comic con footage I felt much more confident, and now that we know there have been some pretty big filming moments that didn't get snapped in the city who knows what else we might see in the film!!!

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*