View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:20 AM   #110
The Shield
It's really Happening!

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARMAN View Post
Captain America's foreign totals are far less than Thor/ Batman/ Avengers/ Amazing Spider-man and Iron Man.

There almost the exact same totals as Superman Returns.

With Cap they even called it the First Avenger and the film takes place mostly in Europe.

I'm hoping for Man of Steel to do well home and abroad but most importantly I want a good film.
Maybe because the Captain America movie had him dancing with showgirls for 10 mins or more and not because they didn't want to see it based on what country he's from. I personally didn't like Cap A. To be honest, most all of the heroes are American based. But that doesn't matter, doesn't matter all bc if its a good movie people will see it. If its not then they won't. People all over the world have that in common. We all love a good movie no matter where the hero is from. Besides, Cavill being european himself can only help with first views over the pond.

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow