View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:20 AM   #112
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
I would love that. Especially if they hired a decent artist to really bring MOS's Krypton alive on paper.

I knew it! I knew there was more happening in Metropolis/Chicago than we were finding out.

When all those Plano pics where coming out, I remember a lot of people assuming that meant the big showdown would be in Smallville. I am so glad they were wrong.

I remember clinging to my hope of Metropolis action/fight scenes after a report of smoke filling some streets in Chicago, but after seeing the comic con footage I felt much more confident, and now that we know there have been some pretty big filming moments that didn't get snapped in the city who knows what else we might see in the film!!!
Well, I thought that this set photo kind of gave it away

The logos are for the "Daily Planet Reconstruction Fund," a couple of City of Metropolis agencies, the United Constructionists union, the "Metropolis Green Building Initiative," and the "Metropolis Transit Authority."

A good way for Metropolis to become the city of tomorrow. With Superman helping with the rebuilding, I hope.

The leaked Lego set also had a Superman Metropolis Showdown. But I always suspected they would film the biggest scenes for Metropolis on studio premises.