View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:42 AM   #117
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post
Well, I thought that this set photo kind of gave it away

The logos are for the "Daily Planet Reconstruction Fund," a couple of City of Metropolis agencies, the United Constructionists union, the "Metropolis Green Building Initiative," and the "Metropolis Transit Authority."

A good way for Metropolis to become the city of tomorrow. With Superman helping with the rebuilding, I hope.

The leaked Lego set also had a Superman Metropolis Showdown. But I always suspected they would film the biggest scenes for Metropolis on studio premises.

Yeah I remember that one too. Yet people were still insisting that it was going to be like Thor and the big showdown would happen in a small town setting and be really anti climactic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARMAN View Post
We saw the Chicago set photos that showed people running in the streets and damage done to Union Station. There was even that rare photo of Cavill from above next to Amy Adams. He had on a vest and carried a suitcase with papers blown all around.

Too bad no one took a shot of Cavill running into an alleyway and ripping open his shirt.
Agreed!

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*