View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 04:01 PM   #160
The Shield
It's really Happening!

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike22 View Post
The poster you're referring to, is that by any chance Lexlives?
Heh, God, I still remember that guy and his posts, he was spewing hate like no other. I never treated him harshly, I just wanted to understand how he could be so negative without even having seen the movie. And as you said, inevitably we all saw the movie and then a several year old war started, lol. Good God... the arguments that took place after that movie, I still haven't forgotten.

Bluetights in spite of all the pro-SR members was still a alright place, some of the people there were truly awesome.
Lmao!! Yeah, that was him! Hahaha Those were some epic battles with that guy. I bet he was I kinds of "I told you so's". Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Lee View Post
Yep. There were a lot of people who posted over there who also posted here at first. A bunch thought we were too strict over here so quit showing up. The funny thing is, the guy who ran Blue Tights asked me to help moderate his site because they were running rampant over there. But I had turn him down, one site was enough.
They did alright for the most part but man, they probably could have used your help. Lol

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow