Re: In hindsight what changes would you do
- Develop Jonathan Crane a bit more such as exploring his own fear with bats since FEAR was such a major theme for BB.
- Give us an actual fight sequence between Zsaz and Batman.
The Dark Knight:
- Make Rachel Dawes pregnant which would add even more of an impact when Harvey Dent told Gordon to meet him where his family died. Knowing that Dent was indeed having a family would make his turn into Two-Face all the more emotional.
- Give detail on who exactly are the five people that Two-Face killed.
- Keep the bat sonar up and running.
The Dark Knight Rises:
- Bring back Coleman Reese as an ally for Bruce Wayne.
- Keep the theme of using the news as a circuit to give the audience the views of Gotham City, such as when Batman returned and when Batman vanished again. Or at least something close to how The Dark Knight Returns portrays the news, so something maybe a little different than how TDK did it.
- Change John Daggett's name to Roland Daggett.
- Take away all signs that would point to Miranda Tate being a love interest and take away her sex scene with Bruce Wayne. Keep them as working professionals who maybe become friends. There are other ways for Talia to get into Bruce's heart than to get in his pants.
- Give the Mayor more scenes, such as antagonizing Gordon on capturing Batman after his return and also hint on him wanting to fire Gordon in the spring before his death.
- Give one mention to Joker, such as him escaping Arkham Asylum or having escaped Arkham Asylum during the last eight years. Perhaps Bruce giving Blake some insight on Joker's whereabouts after he takes up the mantle to become the new Batman.
- Have a scene of Bruce talking to his parents' grave before he finally returns as Batman.
- Kill off Jen at the end to lose all ties with Selina in staying in Gotham City.
- Have Gordon actually retire from the GCPD at the end.
- Get rid of the entire character of Deputy Commissioner Foley.
General over all three films:
- Keep Batman's fighting style that he had in Batman Begins.
1.) The Dark Knight Trilogy, 2.) Man of Steel, 3.) Watchmen, 4.) Iron Man, 5.) Spider-Man 2, 6.) The Crow, 7.) Superman: The Movie, 8.) Batman ('89), 9.) Superman II, 10.) V For Vendetta