View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:48 PM   #168
X Knight
Straight Edge Knight

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
While it offers nothing new; Snyder did mention "Man of Steel" while talking about the upcoming newest edition of his "Watchmen" film:

How do you see “Man of Steel” fitting into this mythology now that you’ve made “Watchmen?”

It’s a more serious version of Superman. It’s not like a heart attack. We took the mythology seriously. We take him as a character seriously. I believe the movie would appeal to anyone. I think that you’re going to see a Superman you’ve never seen before. We approached it as though no other films had been made. He’s the king-daddy. Honestly that’s why I wanted to do it. I’m interested in Superman because he’s the father of all superheroes. He’s this amazing ambassador for all superheroes. What was it about him that cracked the code that made pop culture embrace this other mythology? What we‘ve made as a film not only examines that but is also an amazing adventure story. It’s been an honor to work on. As a comic book fan, Superman is like the Rosetta Stone of all superheroes. I wanted to be sure the movie treated it respectfully.

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2012/...r&dlvrit=57774
sounds great and all.......but........where's the trailer?? where are the official pics? where's the meat??

Disney Lover and Proud!!