View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #683
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 118
Default Re: Web shooter shop class - Part 2

Ya they're called shaft extensions you can just Google where to buy them. This is a good answer:

But search around because there are different kinds than just the one that guy posted.

clyde is offline