View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:01 PM   #3
wiegeabo's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,103
Default Re: Create Your Own Universes

I don't wanna share my ideas because I know a comic book company will steal them and I won't see a dime.

Just like they always do with our games.

I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote