View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:33 PM   #2
YoungPrime
Banned User

Default Re: Next X-Men films

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvengingLeague View Post
Seeing as it might be a long time since we get an actual X-Men 4,5,6,etc. I thought I'd ask, what would you guys do for another set of X-Men films? Which mutants from the comics would you like to be introduced? What plot lines and story arcs from the comics would you like to see adapted? Anything particular you like to see continuing from the earlier films?
Under the current regime, NO!

Under Marvel the possibilities are limitless.

A rebooted film where the X-men tittle would be the flag ship among a couple spin offs that could manage their own sequels yet still tie into one another would be epic.

Spin off titles like X-force and X-factor for instance. Even The StarJammers could tie into GotG at some point.

Which could all lead up to a bigger film facing off against Apocalypse.

Notice I didn't mention anything about the Avengers popping up in it. A cameo could be plausible but only if it fits into the story. Beast and Wolverine are Avengers so that would doable but not mandatory.

But following this format under the Marvel umbrella (where they belong) would basically guarantee a X-film finally meeting the billion dollar mark in the box office.

At Fox..450 to 500 mill tops! Maybe less.

YoungPrime is offline   Reply With Quote