View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:39 AM   #186
Zionite1
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville13 View Post
I really think we're gonna get the John Byrne Clark Kent in Man of Steel. Just based on everything we've seen so far. Take the way he's walking into the Daily Planet building in the Comic-Con trailer. He's walking with a confident stride with tight-fitting clothing. Same for even those birds eye set pics seen on the last few pages here. I have no problem with this. It's just it's gonna be hard to differentiate that Clark from Superman.

I don't know how many times I've heard normal folk say the Clark Kent disguise is ridiculous cause he's just wearing glasses. And I'm hoping it's not one of those things we suspend our disbelief for in the film. I'm hoping Cavill does change up his mannerisms and acting when being Clark.
Agree that we are getting John Byrnes Clark for the reasons you stated.Of course that wld mean that Clarks disguise will not be explained with the stupid "he wears glasses and acts differently." excuse.Especially since this is a Realistic Superman.I expect that MOS will give some Scifi reason as to why no one recongnizes the fact Clark and Superman have the same face.And I much prefer that.