View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:59 AM   #18
ironman29758
Side-Kick

Default Re: 11.3 - Haunted - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Jeez, Scott Kolins is good but did they really have to choose him for cover art? People have been complaining for awhile about cover art looking too cartoony, now it's just way out there. For some reason Scott Kolins reminds me a lot of John Romita Jr. and I don't think that's ok for Smallville. Anyway, is that Barry Allen? Bart isn't blond.

Edit: Nevermind, BQM said on twitter it's Bart. I guess he had a dyejob.
Well Bart in the episode Run was a little more blonde than brunette and had a comics Barry/John Wesley Shipp Barry style haircut then as Justice and Doomsday came he had a more brunette/comic Bart hairstyle. Plus in Prophecy(a Brian Q Miller episode) he was given a lot of Barry traits(his file reads that he has Blonde hair, blue eyes, the ability to pass through solid objects and is a Central City resident plus he had Captain Cold as a villain basically).

This was the second episode BQM gave Bart more Flash like traits-first being Hex(him and Clark going to Keystone City/hometown of Wally West, Jay Garrick and Bart Allen Kid Flash) to deal with a crisis which in a podcast interview was revealed to be a rampaging gorilla as a shoutout to Gorilla Grodd and Ollie was going to say "Bart always gets the interesting rouges" but was later cut due to time restraints and they didn't want a League member taking too much time from Zatanna's debut episode but maybe it can appear in the comic.)

"Nazi zombies don’t wanna eat you just ‘cause they’re craving the protein. They do it ‘cause…they do it ‘cause they hate Americans, man. Talibans. They’re the Talibans of the zombie world." thanks TheNextNolan22 for reminding me how awesome Badger is
ironman29758 is offline   Reply With Quote