View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 07:05 PM   #171
MST3K 4ever
BRING IT BACK!

Default Re: Ultimate One Universe RPG: IC Thread

The Joker begins thumbing through the pictures and information that he downloaded from the DMV attack while sitting at a desk with the TV on.

Just then he hears Snapper Carr discussing the bombing at the DMV. The Joker turns and sees the carnage of burned bodies, twisted metal, and remains of the van.

The Joker turns the channels and sees it on CNN, FOX News, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS and even the BBC!

He throws the remote in the air and begins dancing around and yells, "Yes!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I've gone international! YES!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!"

He sits down in an easy chair and looks at a picture of Charles Manson and says, "So what do you think Chuck? You think I did good? Not saying I've measured up to your standards by any stretch but you gotta admit it's pretty good. Right?"

The picture says nothing...and The Joker pulls out a gun and blows a hole in the picture and says, "You're wrong! I can do better! Just watch!"

The Joker then begins making notations on the pictures, and says, "So many sad faces. Sad sad faces. Time to liven them up and the first lucky soul is...."

He holds his finger above his I-Pad and touches it a blown picture with an address appears and The Joker says, "Emily Stacy! Come on down!"

The Joker pauses and says, "Stacy why does that last name sound so familiar?"

He shrugs his shoulders and says, "Oh well time to get moving on!"

The Joker puts his I-Pad in his bag grabs a few more items and heads out to the Stacy Family home.

John 3:16
MST3K 4ever is offline   Reply With Quote