View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:59 AM   #407
Godzilla2000
Super Shadow

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
Ok so, a bunch of new pictures of Tom from an event yesterday I think (Moet and Chandon and ATP World Finals) have surfaced and he appears to be growing back a goatee, (it doesnt just look like shadow, it looks like the beginning of a goatee) SOOOO, I'm doubting he's doing any Loki filming the next couple weeks. He might not be finished filming for Thor 2 yet since they are filming through December, but he may be just off to do other things for a little while. So unfortunately dont hold your breath for Loki pics anytime soon!

Check out the pictures (all over Tumblr) though, several with women hanging out with him and even when the women are also posing beside other good looking guys, these ladies are all close to Tom, arms wrapped around him, not the other guys they are with. Taking pictures of and laughing at Tom. All I can say is must be nice to be Tom Hiddleston...LOL
Are these the images you're talking about that are on this page?

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/73457881.html

Has me concerned what with the vitriolic insinuation that Tom was getting smashed. The last thing I'd want to hear in a few years is that Tom's career is crashing and burning from alcohol abuse and that he has to check himself into rehab. >_< I've watched some videos, I think pre-Thor where he did talk about having a problem with alcohol consumption. I don't know much about his private life, what with being just a normal person but I hope that he hasn't fallen off the wagon. Really don't want to hear in the news that he was in a car wreck that was fatal to himself or the other driver. He seems like a nice guy when he's away from the bottle.

- Cheaters fail at life.

"Faced with crisis, the man of character falls back upon himself." -Charles de Gaulle