View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:18 AM   #408
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
Are these the images you're talking about that are on this page?

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/73457881.html

Has me concerned what with the vitriolic insinuation that Tom was getting smashed. The last thing I'd want to hear in a few years is that Tom's career is crashing and burning from alcohol abuse and that he has to check himself into rehab. >_< I've watched some videos, I think pre-Thor where he did talk about having a problem with alcohol consumption. I don't know much about his private life, what with being just a normal person but I hope that he hasn't fallen off the wagon. Really don't want to hear in the news that he was in a car wreck that was fatal to himself or the other driver. He seems like a nice guy when he's away from the bottle.
Yes those are the pictures. And yes the people who run that site are idiots. But idiots are out there, what can you do?

I vaguely remember a War Horse interview where he mentions wanting to cut down (which I think is the case for a lot of young men as they get older and wiser), but Spielberg wanted to have some Guinness with him or something, but I didnt get the impression he had a serious problem that he needed to totally quit alcohol or anything. Also he seems really quite grounded in all the interviews I've seen and read of him, even after all this crazy fandom stuff was thrown at him. So... I don't know him personally but my gut feeling is I think he'll be okay.... and those people running that website are idiots and trolls.

Last edited by elizah72; 11-14-2012 at 08:26 AM.