View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #86
Dr Tactics
Ill Brova

Default Re: The Mark MILLAR Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungPrime View Post
Yeah, but Loki is no slouch neither. We've seen his leadership and we know that he can wheeled a trashcan lid. But it should really be clear that Cap is the most skilled combatant on the team except for Thor maybe. We saw Black Widow flipping around taking out 5 badguys at a time but Caps combat skills should be able to eclipse that.

Me to. Which is why I can't understand why they brought in that Walmart costume. It was rumored that Whedon didn't like it either but it wasn't his decision. Which I could believe since he's never had any suit that crappy in any of his other projects. So here's to the powers that be getting the message in Cap's sequel.

Yeah and don't forget Thanos.

I think it's obvious why Mark Millar took a liking to the Ironman character. Tony Stark is a very charismatic character. I think Marvel could learn a from past movies villains as well.

As for Mark Millar's "shared universe", I don't think Wolverine is really apart of this seeing that the ball was already in motion before he was hired. But to appease fans and share holders it was necessary to put this "Mickey Mouse/Ironman" spin on that movie. (I wonder how Marvel Studio's feels about them piggy backing off of them)

Now will The Wolverine be better than that last solo film? Probably, I don't see how they would make it worse with so much riding on it. The real problem will be getting reluctant movie goers to see it in theaters as opposed to waiting to see it via rental like I did with Amazing Spider-man.

As it stands I dont see the Wolverine doing that much better than the last film no matter how alluring a trailer they throw at us.
You finally saw ASM.. It was good wasn't it? You gotta give it up LOL!!! But not to side track, Yeah I did forget Thanos. As far Millars comment I don't really know how he's to compare the two because from the inception of IM Marvel was leading to the Avengers. The Wolverine was setup to be a stand alone movie unless a re-write happened and we weren't informed..

Dr Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote