View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:40 PM   #181
shauner111
Side-Kick

Default Re: How long before the fan community turns on the Nolan films?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
I knew I shouldn't have posted my evenhanded opinion in here...You are now entering my ignore list because you are completely unreasonable and believe that I'm some sort of Marvel loon just because of my name. I hate posters like you, you have ruined the Batman boards and Batman fandom.
LOL huh? Im on your ignore list because im unreasonable and apparently i believe ur a marvel loon because of ur name...well i didnt even pay attention to ur name or think you were a Marvel supporter. I just think its funny when somebody says TDKR was just cute and fun. Those arent adjectives that i hear when talking about Nolans movies. I find that a little weird and funny. All i said was if a dark movie like Rises is cute (when it deals with emotional and physical pain and some pretty intense beatdowns, etc, plus the other themes its got going) then what are 90 % of other CMB's???

God damn, people need to calm down. It's people like you that ruin the boards because you get so dramatic and ignore ppl and accuse of weird ****.

Good lord almighty.

shauner111 is offline   Reply With Quote