View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:47 PM   #420
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenlet View Post
Yeah, I agree. He does look sorta buzzed, but he's also money and adult and probably has a constant driver anyway.

But to the concern of others', ONTD is full of nasty little bags of piss that have nothing better to do than dog the downfall of famous people. That's, like, the most pathetic life ever.

Tom will be fine, I'm sure.

Anyway... we got Malekith! Needs more Loki! :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
Yup. He's an adult, and sometimes they get "buzzed" or "tipsy" or "hammered" (pun intended ) just like anybody else, and that doesn't mean there is a problem. Plus, it's going to take a hell of a lot more than some venomous idiots on a venomous idiot website claiming he's drunk, trying to make him look bad because they live for that, when really he doesn't look particularly drunk (buzzed at best), and no bad reports about him acting unruly or getting tossed out for that anywhere EVER... it would take a HELL of a lot more than what these jerks posted to make me think there might be a serious problem. SO... let's move on.

And Yay for Malekith and Dark Elf photos!
edit: Elizah, are you atleast 21? The way you worded that "sometime's they get buzzed", referring to the adults as "they" and not "we" makes it seem like you don't catagorize yourself with them? I thought that you (and mostly everyone here) was older than me, if you ARE atleast as young as I am, then sweet! I'm not the only kid! (though I am 20 hehe)

but regarding Tom. It's all appearance. Remember back when Michael Phelps was spotted with a bong? All the crap he recieved for that? Only because he is a celebrity and such. So what. If the guy wanted to smoke weed, why shouldn't he?
I do too sometimes, and that's completely fine, why should it be different with him?

I don't drink often, granted I am not 21 till May, but I'll occasionally get drink, but I can probably count on 1 hand how many times I've been drunk. Tom is an adult. He is a grown man and can make his own decisions. If he went out, and decided that night that he wanted to have a good time and drink too much, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Literally, it's no different than you or I going out drinking, and then having pictures of it. If Tom got drunk in those pictures, that is absolutely fine. He is an adult, and can make his own decisions, nothing wrong with that.

NOW, if it happened ALL the time, then there could be a problem, of course since alcohol is a depressent and certainly can lead to serious issues, and death, but it's not an issue with him.

So you know what? IF Tom was drunk in those pictures, good for him. Nothing wrong with going out occasionally and drinking and having a good time
We are ALL responsible adults, just because someone is a celebrity, doesn't take away the fact that they still have the right to go out and have a good time if they feel like it.

for Tom

Last edited by jaqua99; 11-14-2012 at 08:53 PM.