View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 09:27 PM   #422
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Heh. I'm almost twice your age, and I can count on 1 hand how many times I've been drunk. But that's more as I seem to have a allergic type reaction to the alcohol itself, and so never do more than 1 beer or whatever due to that. (break out in a rash usually if I have any more than that, it's weird )

But yes. It's difficult enough to do normal adult things as a celeb without people taking pictures and criticizing or trying to embarrass that person. That's partially why some people DO crack under the spotlight, I think. How many female celebs cant even step out of a car in a short skirt without somebody trying to take an obscene picture of them right then? Now that's HORRIBLE.

But back to Tom, like I said, he seems very well grounded, generally seems to enjoy the spotlight, definitely not depressed or tortured personality, goes out and has fun and doesnt get into trouble (so far, anyway) so, he's doing just fine ....

which is much better than some of us will be if we dont get some frickin' Loki pics soon!!!!!!