View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:06 PM   #231
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I think it's possible that Surtur will have the same presence in TDW that Thanos had in the first Avengers film where his presence and his involvement with the presented main villain of Thor 2 will have a strong influence on what happens and how the villains are motivated in doing what they do.
Yeah. Though, I think there will be a bit of a heavier influence. I personally think Surtur may actually have lines in this movie. I am onboard with Surtur being the one to turn Algrim into Kurse. Certainly if they show it happen, they can give this..mystery guy a voice without showing him.

Though I think he will be mentioned by name in the movie.

Only to appear in an after credit scene like this, this is how I see an after credit scene setting up a movie based off the surtur arc from the simonson run:

Its dark..we hear a bang, about 5 or 6 seconds later we hear another bang. Now in this HUGE area, there is fire around, but its not bright enough to see what is in the middle, however we can see a large sillhouette, he is hitting something with a hammer, like he is welding something. It takes say...15 seconds for the camera to make its way to this area, we then see this sillhoutte strike with the hammer 2 or 3 times, the sound of the welding is loud. He then puts down the hammer, and picks up a giant sword, as the sword becomes engulfed in flames, we see the head of this giant being being become engulfed in flames as well, revealing horns, the flames light him up, and we see a read body, though the entire scene is from the back of him, it becomes light enough for anyone to tell that this is the fire demon (hopefully) referenced earlier in the film