View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:57 PM   #224
Hunter Rider
Ronin

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Knight View Post
a few weeks back, there were some reports of supposed "test commercials" for toy concepts. and one of those commercials' description mentioned Zod and his robot army and spaceship Black Zero. the commercial had models of them too.

here's an article on it:

http://screenrant.com/man-of-steel-m...od-black-zero/
Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Aside from the TV Toyline commercial that was presented a few weeks back; no, hence why I said previously earlier on that this was all under the assumption/speculation that Zod DID have a army of robots.

for all I know, Zod might have something else entirely as henchmen since I'm still personally under the belief that there will be more than just Zod and Faora as a threat on Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDuderino View Post
The toy commercial pitch that made the rounds a few weeks ago. It had enough other plot elements that have been confirmed, but not officially announced, to lead a reasonable person to believe that Zod would also have a robot army as indicated in the commercial.

Plus all the extra "bad guys" in mo-cap suits that were shot during filming had to either be Kryptonians in battle armor or robots. Putting two and two together......

Edit: It pays to actually finish reading a thread before posting. Sorry for being like the 4th reply with the same answer.....sheesh.
Thanks guys, I remember the mo cap guys in the summer but there hadn't been anything since and there seemed to be some uncertainties over who or what they were representing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
Nope.

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"