View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 04:52 AM   #227
Zionite1
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
The crime that Zod was sentenced to the Phantom Zone for in the silver age was trying to take over Krypton using robot duplicates of himself (resembling Bizarros).
That is true.It might be that the Mos movie is incorporating this aspect of the mythos with the Robot army.Which is cool and kinda suprising because it wld mean Goyer actually did his research into the obscure parts of the Super mythos.
I dont expect the robots to look like Zod Duplicates though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Ock View Post
Yes, Brainiac plaz.
Speaking of Braniac if he does appear in a sequel,he probably wont be showing up with his usual Robotic armies-Zod pretty much has this taken.Im guessing Braniac will show up instead with an Army of Alien Monsters Collected from various worlds.Would be very cool to see Supes battle different monsters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I remember hearing on how there were reports during production of the film on how people could already tell back then that the film wasn't going to be anything special. If that was the case, then I can see on how the lack of enthusiasm from those involved with the film couldn't have helped either.
Hell I cld tell it wasnt going to be anything special.It just screamed of it being a Ironman wannabe as well being Generic Superhero.