View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:53 AM   #209
Nave 'Torment'
Vigilante Detective

Default Re: Let's Watch Spider-Man 3 Again and Find Positive Things To Say About It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom75 View Post
I never had that much of a problem with Brock asking God to kill Peter since that was such an awesome moment(the birth of Venom),but I can understand why alot of you hate it. Maybe he should've said to God,"I beg your forgiveness...because I'm going to murder Peter Parker."
Now that would've been much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
****, I hate it when I think of smarter ideas than actual screenwriters/directors.
heh. Lazy Hollywood-types be lazy.

I admit I loved the part where the symbiote latched onto Pete for the first time, and loved the way the movie looked -- from the bright colourful shots to the darker, more Tim Burtony feel to some of the scenes. My favourite scene would have to be Spidey vs Sandman in the subway and then the sewers, that's up there as a classic and much better than the last battle. Sandman's first arrival was fun as well, and maybe I'm partial but I loved MJ in this more than in SM2.

THE JUSTICE BULLETIN published some of my thematic analysis on the symbolism in Nolan's superhero saga.
I call it Heroic Archetypes. You can read the parts on Batman Begins in the following links:
(pt 1; pt 2; pt 3; pt 4; pt 5; pt 6; pt 7)

Nave 'Torment' is offline   Reply With Quote