View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:42 AM   #112
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: The Mark MILLAR Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
now that Fox, Millar and Singer want to really expand the universe during the next years, I think Erics sons have a bigger chance than before.

Mora than likely not on this sequel, but maybe in the third or fourth one.
It's tricky but it could be done. I'd like to see Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch on screen.

Either it means Fox and Marvel Studios discussing it to see if they can do a crossover, or Fox includes much younger versions so that Marvel could use different actors as older versions later on if they wanted.

They've been trying to hint at the characters for so long. X1 had a kid speeding (or teleporting) round the basketball court and another one running across the pond at the mansion. X3 had Phoenix dressed almost like Scarlet Witch and alongside Magneto, and Callisto with Quicksilver's speed power. First Class had Beast speeding round the mansion like Quicksilver. And there was a boy who looked like Quicksilver at the end of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, restrained in straps on Stryker's island.

Time for the real ones, I think!

Last edited by X-Maniac; 11-15-2012 at 12:14 PM.
X-Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote