Thread: Kurse!
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:00 AM   #222
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post

So how many realms do we think we will see Kurse in?
LOL. I reall want to discuss that link I just posted and more about who the army is but I think I will start up a new thread in a little while for it. I feel like we're getting too off topic in this thread which is about Kurse. I've got soooo many thoughts on how things could fit together as a whole, but it's getting confusing with the discussion all in different threads.

I think we'll see Kurse on Midgard, and that may be it. I think the thing Adewale tweeted about...
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
scenes with Renee and Anthony, may be as Algrim, and also, could possibly be a backstory scene showing how Malekith wound up looking as he does.

also Adewale tweeted last week I think about another hard week as Kurse, so I think all his stuff as Kurse will be motion capture and we probably won't see him until a trailer. what I'm waiting for the next week or so is to possibly see Adewale made up as Algrim and looking like all the other elves (but I assume much bigger)

and jaqua99 will be happy to know that I am currently coming around to the idea that Loki will not be the one to do Malekith in and instead Thor or more likely Kurse as he does in the comics (IF Malekith even dies at the end of Thor 2 which we dont know for sure yet). I still feel really strongly on the why i think that could happen, and I'm still hoping for some magical LokixMalekith fighting at some point but recent factors are making me think that it may go more closely along the lines of the comics than I thought (though it would be nice if they'd surprise the comic book fans with some new twists! I hope they do in some other areas!) So save this message since you and I agreeing on something doesn't happen often.

Last edited by elizah72; 11-16-2012 at 10:05 AM.
elizah72 is offline   Reply With Quote