View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:52 AM   #22
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by steintym View Post
I love this revolving door of Marvel movies. There's always a new movie coming out to get you to the next one. It makes the wait not seem quite as bad.
There is always a Marvel movie to tie you over till the next one drops. Also each heroes' individual fan bases can enjoy each others movies because they might hint at something larger that effects there own favorite movie franchise. So Cap fans have a reason to go see Iron man 3 (Mandarin tattoo). Thor fans have a reason to go see Iron man 3 (Thor:TDW Trailer). Iron man fans will watch Thor:TDW and CA:TWS as lead ups to the Avengers 2. Cap fans will watch Thor:TDW for the CA:TWS Trailer. Hopefully it all comes full circle with all three fan bases going to watch GOTG to see how it sets up The Avengers 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvel_freshman View Post

Thor must have smashed that care on impact when he landed. I hope the flying that lead up to this moment is epic.

Loki: i have an army
Tony Stark: we have a hulk!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Smashlilman; 11-16-2012 at 09:57 AM.