View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:55 AM   #37
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
I'm tired of being disappointed BigThor.
Although they HAVE gotten a ton right when it comes to his powers. Thor channeling the lightning on the tower in the avengers was great
That was just the lightning bouncing off the building, the building didn't really charge it or anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
I freakin' love it. We talked about the Malekith block yesterday and it would appear he's actually able to repel Thor's hammer attack with his forearm guards.
idk, Malekith shouldn't be that physically opposing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
Well I also think a big draw for the General Public with Guardians of the Galaxy would be people wanting to learn more about Thanos (which I am not sure if he is just rumored at this point or confirmed), but if he is in Guardians, the Avengers has already peeked peoples interest on the character and I think people will want to learn more about him before going into Avengers 2. Not to mention that since all of the stories are now somewhat connected through Avengers it is a natural reaction for people to want to see the whole tree rather then just one branch of it. I mean it is kind of like a puzzle being put together where people will naturally want to fill in the missing pieces, and most people would not consider a puzzle complete until every last one is put in place. It is quite genius that Marvel has decided to create this crossover universe and I think it strengthens future Movies for even lesser known characters because people hear Marvel and now they just want to know how it ties together.

Well that is how I see it at least.

Surfer
Thanos is confirmed. But yeah, it will be a way to link him into that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
Here is a link for the only video that has really been up today from what I can see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3FkNyEY8rY

Surfer
Beatin up elves. I like it