View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 11:38 AM   #176
MST3K 4ever
BRING IT BACK!

Default Re: Ultimate One Universe RPG: IC Thread

The Joker arrives about a block over from the Stacy residence. He looks at the children heading for the evening and people coming home from work.

Not a bad little neighborhood. Nothing that a little Napalm or RPG couldn't fix. Looking at all this domestic bliss makes me feel so sad...for them. They are so programmed in their lives they need someone to liven it up.

He says, "That's where I come in!"

He approaches the house and knocks.

Emily Stacy answers and The Joker looks up. She is immediately stunned at this clown looking at her and The Joker shows her a picture of her driver's license photo and says, "You look sad. Well time to have a laugh!"

He pitches a Venom Gas Bomb into the house and goes skipping away as Emily starts laughing and yelling for everyone to get out of the house.

The Joker stops for a moment and says, "Why would she want everyone out of there? I think they should enjoy it too!"

He then pulls out C4 charge and activates the timer. The Joker throws the bomb and skips away again as the house explodes leaving a gaping hole in the side of the house.

The Joker visits five more people that night laughing at his death and destruction along the way until he finally gets back to his hideout.

John 3:16
MST3K 4ever is offline   Reply With Quote