View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:41 PM   #12
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
Yay for me! I altered your thinking! LOL I feel so powerful right now...

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
and again if they are making some alterations to her character, perhaps partially to try to surprise the old comic book fans some too, it could be that "a shadowy enemy that predates the universe itself" and "an enemy that not even Odin and Asgard can withstand" will be Hela.

Now I know that Krige said she has a small role, but it may be another actress, or it may be able to be accomplished without her having a lot of scenes. So that's my explanation for that.
Exactly what I was thinking...however

Don't forget, as you said yourself, it seems pretty likely that they are indeed following the comic arc, leading even you to believe that if someone is gonna kill Malekith, it will be Kurse. Again, yes, an altered Hela fits the role of said character described in the synopsis. However so does the character who REALLY is *that enemy* planning to destroy the realms, and he doesn't need an altering of character to fit that description. The possibility is there, but I am inclined to lean more towards Surtur, simply because he fits the description better. At this point, I really can't see it being anyone else. Time will tell though. Though I don't see them changing it that much, I don't know if too many fans would take too kindly to that. Cause myself, and others are expecting a Surtur twilight story following Malekith's arc, and that would be freakin awesome on screen. I am sure Marvel knows that to, so I don't know if changing the story in the MCU to hela would be the *right* move. And again, they don't need to alter surturs character to fit that description. So I am still inclined to think him. Hell, I want to see Mangog. Just like in the 60s, where he just walked through Asgard and destroyed everything lol. Silver Age Mangog lol, the most uber brute ever created by Marvel, he's what Hulk fanboys wish Hulk was like, they even think that world breaker hulk could take Manngog in the silver age

I don't think they will have two actressed play..the character in the spoiler. if Krige is that character, then yes, that character will have a small role. However, if Krige is the elf queen, well then, anything is possible in terms of...that character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
You're not *really* riding high until you get a "bingo" from him. Or a thumbs-up
yes! Though that makes me powerful. She can't get a sense of confidence and approval withhout my okay

of course we are all joking here

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
Ooo, I *like* this idea!

She probably sees it as a high-yield-for-investment way to get more souls.
i can certainly see that happening

Last edited by jaqua99; 11-16-2012 at 12:46 PM.
jaqua99 is offline   Reply With Quote