View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:04 PM   #13
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
You're not *really* riding high until you get a "bingo" from him. Or a thumbs-up
I believe I have had a thumbs up. Dont recall getting a bingo yet though... so... *fingers crossed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Exactly what I was thinking...however

I don't think they will have two actressed play..the character in the spoiler. if Krige is that character, then yes, that character will have a small role. However, if Krige is the elf queen, well then, anything is possible in terms of...that character.
I was about to say, no I didnt mean that they'd have two actresses play Hela, but then it occurred to me... how about this?

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Hela is working with Malekith and the Elves (and possibly Surtur too, though I think based on what I know of Hela "working with" is a more accurate description than "working for")... anyway, they are working together, and Hela possesses Jane in order to get to the Asgardians. This would go along with the Lawden stuff about this spirit being connected to the Dark Elves, and it would allow for some scenes where Jane is acting as Hela, and breaking Thor's heart, might also allow for some Loki-Hela interaction where we find out what if any relationship there is, and in this case then Krige would not have much to do since Natalie would be doing the lion's share as Hela.

Quote:
yes! Though that makes me powerful. She can't get a sense of confidence and approval withhout my okay

of course we are all joking here

elizah72 is offline   Reply With Quote