View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:23 PM   #79
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Was that "artificial sun" pic for real, or just a bad exposure and the guy who posted it just joking around....???
I was wondering the same thing. The picture does look like it has a pole going up on the one side which I suppose could be attached to some sort of huge powerful light, but it seems unlikely as it is not centralized and would most likely tip over unless I am missing something. But you never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
SURTUR I'm hoping. lol
Yeah, I had mentioned that earlier as in a portal to Muspelheim with Surtur being the danger of causing Ragnarok, but as I said earlier the only problem I have with that is the whole closing the portal before the world is destroyed thing has been done in the Avengers, so I don't want it to seem like the same threat and solution two times in a row. If it was several years later and several Marvel movies between the this title and Avengers then great, but it just seems too redundant to me this soon after Avengers release, so hopefully they will come up with something else.

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."