View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:32 PM   #52
Fudgie
Banned User

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
Ra's was, yes, by getting on that train by himself and destroying the train when running straight into Gotham Tower, but the League as a whole weren't on a suicide mission. They were to make sure Gotham builds itself back up to start all over and so too the LoS would start over, but the entire League were never as suicidal as shown in TDKR; in BB, it was only the leader. In TDKR, we see members sacrificing themselves, we see Talia planning on sacrificing herself.
Ehhh no the LOS never makes sure the Gotham or any place they destroy builds itself up again. They go in, the destroy, they move on and leave things to it. Where did ya ever hear Ra's say they make sure the places they destroy fix themselves up after?

Ra's was the leader of the LOS and he was gonna kill himself. If the leader was suicidal for the cause then so were the men.

Quote:
Or, unless he wants to accomplish something the famed Ra's al Ghul couldn't achieve.
Weakest motive yet.

Quote:
Yup, I'll choose door number two since I never viewed Bane as a lovesick puppy.
Truth can be harsh sometimes. I get ya don't want to see it that way. It sucks I know, but ya can't sugar coat things for what they are.