View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:38 PM   #27
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

By the way, from that same site I linked in the first post, in another article mentions " The sequel will be mostly set in Asgard and other worlds with the cast of Asgardians being doubled according to Kevin Feige." I have not been able to find the original article to reference for that. Has this been mentioned here before and confirmed? If so anyone have a link to the original interview? Idris I think said something like this too about the cast coming in (not doubled but a new cast of characters). But it seems like we're missing A LOT from the IMDB and cast list if this is so.

If true that the Asgardian cast will be doubled (and I'm assuming he means main speaking cast) then to start with we have:
Odin, Frigga, Thor, Loki, Sif, Heimdall, Hogun, Volstagg, & Fandral

So 9 more than that? Really???? Because, if that's right, man that's A LOT! And there are only two definite (for likely speaking roles) so far: Tyr and Einherjar Captain

edit: Idris said in a vid interview recently: "We got a great set of new characters coming in" and in another previous interview said "In the new film we’re going to get to know Heimdall the Asgardian a bit better, and we’re going to get to know Asgard a bit better,” Elba said. “I can’t say too much, but the expansion of Thor in his world is going to be huge.

Last edited by elizah72; 11-16-2012 at 05:10 PM.
elizah72 is offline   Reply With Quote