View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:10 PM   #105
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
Same here. I even loved the secret wars episode of the spiderman animated series. It's my ultimate dream to see that on film. Or at least Pixar or sumthin. Avengers made me want it even more
Well at least with the Avengers Movies it seems we will be getting some version of the Infinity Gauntlet story line. In order to do a Secret Wars movie justice I feel like Marvel / Disney would at least need to regain the rights to the Fantastic Four franchise at a minimum, and preferably X-men and Spiderman as well, but doubt that will happen any time soon. I mean Dr. Doom, Molecule Man and Galactus played very large roles in that comic series and I really think they are absolutely necessary to the story working to it's potential. Otherwise it's just a bunch of Masters of Evil / Acts of Vengeance type Hero / Villian face offs, with a powerful being watching over them, which wouldn't necessarilly be terrible, but definitely not as powerful as it could be if done correctly.

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."