View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 01:14 AM   #39
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
I believe I have had a thumbs up. Dont recall getting a bingo yet though... so... *fingers crossed*

I was about to say, no I didnt mean that they'd have two actresses play Hela, but then it occurred to me... how about this?

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Hela is working with Malekith and the Elves (and possibly Surtur too, though I think based on what I know of Hela "working with" is a more accurate description than "working for")... anyway, they are working together, and Hela possesses Jane in order to get to the Asgardians. This would go along with the Lawden stuff about this spirit being connected to the Dark Elves, and it would allow for some scenes where Jane is acting as Hela, and breaking Thor's heart, might also allow for some Loki-Hela interaction where we find out what if any relationship there is, and in this case then Krige would not have much to do since Natalie would be doing the lion's share as Hela.

You'll get your bingo sooner or later :P, Though I do like your idea. You have a very creative mind, I like how you are able to think outside the box. It makes speculation easier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
Wait .....

If Hela is the Goddess of Death, perhaps they're going to tie her into Thanos.
I could see them doing that. I really don't know how to flat out makes mistress death work without a bit of head scrating. Maybe have her be a hallucination of his. Other than that, Hela works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
I can see how it would be tidier. But it seems like the power dynamic would be different between Thanos and Hela vs Thanos and Mistress Death.

I'm happy to hear what others think of that.
I think it is fine if they put hela is death's place

Quote:
Yes I had speculated that earlier having Mistress Death and Hela be combined or switched and Thanos being in love with her in Avengers 2, but that got shot down by a few here. I dont know I think it's possible but not much to support it as a sure thing at the moment. We'll know more about Avengers 2 when they start filming Avengers 2.
yeah, it's a LONG way awaysss

Quote:
By the way, from that same site I linked in the first post, in another article mentions " The sequel will be mostly set in Asgard and other worlds with the cast of Asgardians being doubled according to Kevin Feige." I have not been able to find the original article to reference for that. Has this been mentioned here before and confirmed? If so anyone have a link to the original interview? Idris I think said something like this too about the cast coming in (not doubled but a new cast of characters). But it seems like we're missing A LOT from the IMDB and cast list if this is so.

If true that the Asgardian cast will be doubled (and I'm assuming he means main speaking cast) then to start with we have:
Odin, Frigga, Thor, Loki, Sif, Heimdall, Hogun, Volstagg, & Fandral

So 9 more than that? Really???? Because, if that's right, man that's A LOT! And there are only two definite (for likely speaking roles) so far: Tyr and Einherjar Captain

edit: Idris said in a vid interview recently: "We got a great set of new characters coming in" and in another previous interview said "In the new film were going to get to know Heimdall the Asgardian a bit better, and were going to get to know Asgard a bit better, Elba said. I cant say too much, but the expansion of Thor in his world is going to be huge.
It's reading posts like this that make me really think this is going to be THE marvel movie of phase 2, just like ironman 1 was of phase 1 (prior to the avengers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
elizah72,

Great thread!

Your ideas could be all right or all wrong, but the way you think outside the box is genius. You definitely have brought up some very interesting ideas that I think will have many of us wondering if there is any truth to it, until more information becomes available and clarifies things. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Surfer
Took the words right out of my mouth lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
Keep the ideas coming. Right or wrong as you girls have said before, part of the fun is speculating.

Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
Well, and the way you get to a good idea is to play with a lot of ideas. There are some aspects that don't work for the various ideas, and in considering why they don't work, we get new ideas.

Exxactly. Like I mentioned in another thread, it makes these movies so much more fun. And its not simply being reminded of it when we see a trailer, all this speculation leading up to it. woooooooo