View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 03:06 AM   #8
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Default Re: Stinger Speculation

This won't happen, but I would love to see the mid/post credits sequence tie in to Tony's trip to the other side of the universe in The Avengers. Iron Man really did go "where no man has gone before," and it would not be a stretch if some other race took note when he destroyed that Chitauri vessel.

Perhaps a Kree research ship commanded by a certain Yon-Rogg had noted Stark's exploits and decided to track him back to his home system to see if this new race was of interest to the Empire. To this end, he sent Captain Mar-Vell to scout the planet's location. As IM3 ends, Mar-Vell reports back that the being who defeated the hated Chitauri hailed from the same planet where the Kree had created a genetically-manipulated race of warriors. At the end, Yon-Rogg declares that it is time for the Kree to go and collect its superpowered slaves, or destroy the planet to prevent them from rising up to threaten the Kree Empire.

Yes, I know it won't happen, but I wish that it would. Captain Marvel, the Captain Marvel, is needed in the MCU for many reasons. Bringing the Kree to Earth is one way to get him.

xeno000 is offline   Reply With Quote