View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 01:05 PM   #47
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
I am totally on board with 100%. I a few minor dissagreements though, just a few,
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
One, I am not totally on board with Karnilla yet. Right now, I don't think she is going to appear. Can you go over this, where you are getting this from? I just don't know if I see her appearing. Two, based on the synopsis, I don't think he will JUST be trying to get back at Odin, opposed to destroying the 9 realms

Other than those two things (one of them just being one I am having trouble understanding) I am an board.
I'll get back to the other post you had a little later, but wanted to address this.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
To clarify, I am thinking that the Bourne woods fights might be located at Nornheim based on the collection of characters fighting there and the wording in the studio's statement that two *kingdoms* are fighting and then Thor comes in. So my thinking is one kingdom is Nornheim being attacked by another kingdom either the Vanir as a set up scene showing the mayhem going on in the 9 realms or it's Hela and her army (since I believe Hel/Niffleheim is her kingdom). It might not be, it may simply be an outskirts of Asgard being attacked (but then again there is the palace thing). but I feel that it's very likely either of those. Either way they dont necessarily have to bring in Karnilla at all. Or they could just show her briefly and not really have much about who she is and her history at all, just a cameo or briefly referred to as the ruler.

Out of curiosity by the way, does she and her people join the fight against Surtur in the comics? Do they ever join forces with the other Asgardians or is it always a combative relationship?

elizah72 is offline   Reply With Quote