View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:03 PM   #67
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserana View Post
I was sat thinking "I swear I've misse out someone" I'd put her pretty low down though. I love Hathaway's Catwoman but the effect she has on anything is pretty low. I mean she really only has interaction with Bruce in this film.

That is another change I'd make actually. I'd have more characters interact with eachother. Bane and Talia are a partnership yet you never here a conversation between them. Selina owes a debt to Bane (probably not the right word to use but she does need to find a way to stop them trying to kill her) but they never interact. Blake probably does the most interacting. I'd love to have seen more people talk to Bane, Gordon in particular and the sewer was a great oppurtunity for that.

A Bruce/Bane conversation was also really missed you had the odd mumble from Bruce in the sewer fight and the pit talk was hardly a conversation more Bane talking at Bruce. A scene with Fox/Alfred and Gordon would have been great (purely just to see Oldman and Freeman or Caine in the same scene ). Also for some reason I would have loved another scene with Blake and Selina that was more playful I think I would have preffered it if Selina was the one to save Blake from Bane's army then to just have a light flirty scene between the two then have Batman come in.
I myself liked the idea of Bane and Talia never conversating until Talia's reveal because it kept up with the mystery. If I wanted any conversation added to TDKR, it would've been Bane and Selina which I felt was a chance that missed out because I would've loved to see how those two spoke to eachother if Selina was indeed fearful over Bane.

Last edited by Anno_Domini; 11-17-2012 at 02:07 PM.