View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #69
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgie View Post
Yup it's very hard to keep a guy hostage when he's been stabbed, tied up, and ya have a gun on him.
Come on, now. The point is that you don't take chances. Bruce was broken, escaped from a pit that no one ever expected him to escape from, and led a revolt against Bane in Gotham city. Of course Bane should be the one to guard him and ensure he doesn't meddle in their plans further.

Quote:
Oh yeah where did ya see that then?
"We both know I'm going to kill you now. You'll just have to imagine the fire!"

"Keep her [Talia] close. He'll come for her." (what! Bane giving orders to the LOS while Talia is around?)

Quote:
Ya mean like in Begins where the LOS don't seem to be following Ducard's orders until ya find out he's the boss man?
It seems pretty clear in Begins that Ducard is in control the whole time. The fake Ra's doesn't do much, doesn't train Bruce, and is never treated as if he is the leader by any other member of the League.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.