View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 07:07 PM   #385
Anno_Domini
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,997
Default Re: TDKR Oscar Chances? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgie View Post
How the hell is 87% UNIVERSAL? What happened to the other 13%?
It's that minority we speak of that didn't like TDKR

Anno_Domini is offline